#31June 17, 202147min
A Labor of Love: How Passion Kept Me Motivated As A Serial EntrepreneurDr. Barrington Iruke
Dr. Barrington Iruke runs a wellness consulting practice, a podcast, a TV show, a cannabis business, a music/entertainment label, and is a practicing EM physician and author.
How does he do it all?
With the help of passion.
Staying motivated when the going gets tough is easier when you have a deep passion and excitement about your work. Dr. Iruke is the perfect example of avoiding burnout and frustration due to a love for everything that he does.
In this episode we talk about
- The ups and downs of entrepreneurship
- The medical benefits of cannabis
- Launching a virtual health clinic
- Using music to control your mood and thought process (in place of Adderall)
- How the skills that Emergency Medicine equips you with translate to every other field